Back 4972 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Wow Lily had 4 different crushes last year

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:09 I know...but that makes it harder to choose! At least one of her crushes is a dnpc.
Awww. Tbh, if Kaitlyn knew she was confusing Minnie a lot, she’d probably tell Minnie to not worry about her and to choose between the other two (she also wouldn’t want to ruin a friendship over her feelings).
OOC Let's Chat!
Kie doesn’t like anyone yet
OOC Let's Chat!
You could post a request I guess. I am super excited for my Incp to get approved! Quinn has 2 crushes and they are both litteraly so cute!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:14 You could post a request I guess. I am super excited for my Incp to get approved! Quinn has 2 crushes and they are both litteraly so cute!
Awww, that’s so cute!
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww I wanna ask who they are but...

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww
Yea I can’t wait to get my iNPC!! She’s in loveee
OOC Let's Chat!
lol. For now, Kaitlyn has just one.


Yay, Kiera!

I haven't decided my iNPC's preference yet.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:17 Aww I wanna ask who they are but...
@Cassian Clarke and my dncp Declan
Last edited by Quinn Brook on 3 Mar 2024, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm not sure what my iNPC's sexuality will be yet

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4972 / 18141