3 Mar 2024, 21:11
Let's Chat!
Wow Lily had 4 different crushes last year
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
3 Mar 2024, 21:12
Let's Chat!
Awww. Tbh, if Kaitlyn knew she was confusing Minnie a lot, she’d probably tell Minnie to not worry about her and to choose between the other two (she also wouldn’t want to ruin a friendship over her feelings).Minnie Duke wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:09 I know...but that makes it harder to choose! At least one of her crushes is a dnpc.
3 Mar 2024, 21:12
Let's Chat!
Kie doesn’t like anyone yet
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 21:14
Let's Chat!
You could post a request I guess. I am super excited for my Incp to get approved! Quinn has 2 crushes and they are both litteraly so cute!
|
|
3 Mar 2024, 21:15
Let's Chat!
Awww, that’s so cute!Quinn Brook wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:14 You could post a request I guess. I am super excited for my Incp to get approved! Quinn has 2 crushes and they are both litteraly so cute!
3 Mar 2024, 21:17
Let's Chat!
Aww I wanna ask who they are but...
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
3 Mar 2024, 21:19
Let's Chat!
Aww
Yea I can’t wait to get my iNPC!! She’s in loveee
Yea I can’t wait to get my iNPC!! She’s in loveee
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 21:22
Let's Chat!
lol. For now, Kaitlyn has just one.
Yay, Kiera!
I haven't decided my iNPC's preference yet.
Yay, Kiera!
I haven't decided my iNPC's preference yet.
3 Mar 2024, 21:23
Let's Chat!
@Cassian Clarke and my dncp Declan
Last edited by Quinn Brook on 3 Mar 2024, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.
|
|