3 Mar 2024, 20:56
Let's Chat!
Do you live in Alaska lol??Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:28 Oof.
It’s snowing almost all year here. Last month it got down to like -45°C at some point
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
3 Mar 2024, 20:56
Let's Chat!
Lol in winter basically. But I’m summer it’s like +35Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:56Do you live in Alaska lol??Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:28 Oof.
It’s snowing almost all year here. Last month it got down to like -45°C at some point
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
oo, nice. Glad to hear it!Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:55Yea lol. It was honestly so fun. And there’s this girl in my class I used to be friends with, we kinda fell out but are starting to be friends again, her other friends weren’t at school so we just hung out all day:)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:53ooo, nice! something good came out of it.Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:50Haha yea, but it was awesome. Since almost no one was there we didn’t learn anything new so we just had like a super easy day lol. Oh yea n the last two periods we watched Tangled (I picked it hehe)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:48lol, I bet. too cold. thanks!Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:34
Yeah, half of the kids at my school didn’t show up that day lol. Ooh yea congrats!!![]()
Congrats, Luna!
3 Mar 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
Yeah:)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:57oo, nice. Glad to hear it!Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:55Yea lol. It was honestly so fun. And there’s this girl in my class I used to be friends with, we kinda fell out but are starting to be friends again, her other friends weren’t at school so we just hung out all day:)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:53ooo, nice! something good came out of it.Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:50Haha yea, but it was awesome. Since almost no one was there we didn’t learn anything new so we just had like a super easy day lol. Oh yea n the last two periods we watched Tangled (I picked it hehe)![]()
Congrats, Luna!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 21:02
Let's Chat!
I just realized something...Minnie has 3 crushes...she's gonna die when she has to choose
3 Mar 2024, 21:05
Let's Chat!
aw! I'm sorry!Minnie Duke wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:02 I just realized something...Minnie has 3 crushes...she's gonna die when she has to choose
Kaitlyn's Minnie's friend. Regardless of her choice, Kaitlyn would be happy for her.
3 Mar 2024, 21:09
Let's Chat!
I know...but that makes it harder to choose! At least one of her crushes is a dnpc.