Back 4971 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

positing my 20th post rn :chocogrenouille:
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:28 Oof.
It’s snowing almost all year here. Last month it got down to like -45°C at some point
Do you live in Alaska lol??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:56
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:28 Oof.
It’s snowing almost all year here. Last month it got down to like -45°C at some point
Do you live in Alaska lol??
Lol in winter basically. But I’m summer it’s like +35
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:53
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:50
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:48
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:34

Yeah, half of the kids at my school didn’t show up that day lol. Ooh yea congrats!!
lol, I bet. too cold. thanks!
Haha yea, but it was awesome. Since almost no one was there we didn’t learn anything new so we just had like a super easy day lol. Oh yea n the last two periods we watched Tangled (I picked it hehe)
ooo, nice! something good came out of it. :)
Yea lol. It was honestly so fun. And there’s this girl in my class I used to be friends with, we kinda fell out but are starting to be friends again, her other friends weren’t at school so we just hung out all day:)
oo, nice. Glad to hear it!
Luna Ambers wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:55 positing my 20th post rn :chocogrenouille:
Congrats, Luna!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:57
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:53
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:50
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:48

lol, I bet. too cold. thanks!
Haha yea, but it was awesome. Since almost no one was there we didn’t learn anything new so we just had like a super easy day lol. Oh yea n the last two periods we watched Tangled (I picked it hehe)
ooo, nice! something good came out of it. :)
Yea lol. It was honestly so fun. And there’s this girl in my class I used to be friends with, we kinda fell out but are starting to be friends again, her other friends weren’t at school so we just hung out all day:)
oo, nice. Glad to hear it!
Luna Ambers wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:55 positing my 20th post rn :chocogrenouille:
Congrats, Luna!
Yeah:)
OOC Let's Chat!
I just realized something...Minnie has 3 crushes...she's gonna die when she has to choose

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. Tracey just has one!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm sort of dreading the ball...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 21:02 I just realized something...Minnie has 3 crushes...she's gonna die when she has to choose
aw! I'm sorry!
Kaitlyn's Minnie's friend. Regardless of her choice, Kaitlyn would be happy for her. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
I know...but that makes it harder to choose! At least one of her crushes is a dnpc.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 4971 / 18141