Back 4967 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
I was going to write a short story for the Skeletons, but I got as far as the starting line. So I threw together a mood board. I think it turned out alright.

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice, Simon! You have a good ally!

Hi Damion!

Hi Sullivan!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 17:54
I wrote a mini story then made a banner for it
Nice! <3 I canโ€™t wait to read it!
OOC Let's Chat!
I was going to do mARTch but I donโ€™t think Iโ€™m creative enough

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm mostly going to do poems and banners/moodboards. I might throw in some drawings as well :) So far my fav is skeletons in the closet.

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
This is why mine will be very little art. Lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
I have a few cute ideas for drawings. But writing is easier for me lol

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Back 4967 / 18141