Back 4966 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 17:37
What should I do for the technology prompt?
I have two ideas for mine. Kaitlyn wishing she still could use technology. Or a flashback to when she did.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm looking forward to the love story and the tarot card ones :) I wrote a poem for my skeletons in the closet.

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn love story one will be โ€ฆ letโ€™s just say interesting and awkward. And I kind of want to try drawing the tarot card one.
OOC Let's Chat!
Love stories are the best!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn will write an actual love poem for Minnie, flush, and then probably discard.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, Minnie is Simonโ€™s ally. I gotta post in it - but the snowball fight thread

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hi

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 4966 / 18141