Back 4965 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning all! I posted my first RP yesterday in the Great Hall (Open to Ravies). Then I woke up hacking up a lung, seems everyone in my house is sick still. I feel like I haven’t slept at all and I still need to get dressed and run to the store.
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome new firsties! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Mornin!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello all you lovelies <3 How is everyone?

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. You?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Arya!

Hi Kim!

Hi Tracey!

Hi willow. Just got home from food shopping. Slightly tired. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty good! Probably going to spend the day relaxing :)
And hi Kaitlyn! I'm doing well <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, I’d love to spend time relaxing. But, I have things to get done today.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hopefully, you'll get some time to decompress soon, then :) I spent a lot of time cleaning yesterday so I'm glad to rest for today.

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah, yeah, cleaning is no fun. Glad you have the time to relax!
Back 4965 / 18141