Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-96

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-95 okay you win I give up

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-96

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-97

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-98

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-99

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-100 another win to us finally!

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
13 more to go and we take the lead this round!

0
point added - SK

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-2

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)