Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-66

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-67

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-67

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-66

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-67

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-68

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-68 come on Slytherpuff! We can do this!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-69

And I'm a monster on the hill