Back 4960 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*hugs Genny* It'll be alright. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
*wakes up suddenlly!*

We were attacked!!

Where's Lorcan? Gotta find him!
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 3 Mar 2024, 05:48, edited 1 time in total.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:46 *hugs Genny* It'll be alright. <3
*Hugs back* if he's your friend, then it'll be okay. I hope.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:41 @Kiera Roseline @Kaitlyn Connor
Thank you, friends!! <3 <3
I will Crucio someone if I need to
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:46 *hugs Genny* It'll be alright. <3
*Hugs back* if he's your friend, then it'll be okay. I hope.
Please trust me Genny. :cryhappy:
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48 *wakes up suddenlly!*

We were attacked!!



Where's Lorcan? Gotta find him!
*Glances at werewolf friend* I haven't seen him.




Wow, ok, let's not go that far, Kiera.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:51
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:46 *hugs Genny* It'll be alright. <3
*Hugs back* if he's your friend, then it'll be okay. I hope.
Please trust me Genny. :cryhappy:
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48 *wakes up suddenlly!*

We were attacked!!



Where's Lorcan? Gotta find him!
*Glances at werewolf friend* I haven't seen him.




Wow, ok, let's not go that far, Kiera.
I’ll try. But I will do whatever I need to do
OOC Let's Chat!
No time to waste!

*jumps down from sofa!*

*gets wand from sheath on right arm and runs out of room!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:51
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:46 *hugs Genny* It'll be alright. <3
*Hugs back* if he's your friend, then it'll be okay. I hope.
Please trust me Genny. :cryhappy:
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48 *wakes up suddenlly!*

We were attacked!!



Where's Lorcan? Gotta find him!
*Glances at werewolf friend* I haven't seen him.




Wow, ok, let's not go that far, Kiera.
I’ll try. But I will do whatever I need to do
I mean, I applaude your loyalty. That's good stuff right there. But, let's turn that dial down a little, I'm also here for Genny, too.



lol, Colin.
OOC Let's Chat!
<3 Lol! Love ya Kie

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:54
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:51
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:46 *hugs Genny* It'll be alright. <3
*Hugs back* if he's your friend, then it'll be okay. I hope.
Please trust me Genny. :cryhappy:
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48 *wakes up suddenlly!*

We were attacked!!



Where's Lorcan? Gotta find him!
*Glances at werewolf friend* I haven't seen him.




Wow, ok, let's not go that far, Kiera.
I’ll try. But I will do whatever I need to do
I mean, I applaude your loyalty. That's good stuff right there. But, let's turn that dial down a little, I'm also here for Genny, too.



lol, Colin.
Eh, I’d rather Crucio someone else than my friends be scared or anything
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:55 <3 Lol! Love ya Kie
Love ya too:)
Back 4960 / 18141