3 Mar 2024, 03:32
Let's Chat!
someone's character (that isn't their hogwarts main) that goes to a different school can be found under 'elsewhere' in london
3 Mar 2024, 03:33
Let's Chat!
Hi KatieKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 03:29 I'm always up to something, Colin.
Hi Alyx!
Hi Genny!
Alright, how about you, Joshua?
I'm good!!! gotta log off soon, tho, and get ready for bed
3 Mar 2024, 03:35
Let's Chat!
My character is in trouble in Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Transfiguration.. oops
3 Mar 2024, 03:37
Let's Chat!
What?! HowJoshua Davies wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 03:35 My character is in trouble in Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Transfiguration.. oops
3 Mar 2024, 03:38
Let's Chat!
hi
ITS STILL RAINING. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING? sta • 13 | eva • 8 | str • 1 | wis • 15 |arc • 7 | acc • 9 |
3 Mar 2024, 03:38
Let's Chat!
Is that Kate's nickname?!?! Makes me think of kitkats
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
3 Mar 2024, 03:38
Let's Chat!
grabbed by pixies in Defense Against the Dark Arts
explosion in potions
and turned himself into a ferret in Transfiguration
explosion in potions
and turned himself into a ferret in Transfiguration
3 Mar 2024, 03:40
Let's Chat!
You're welcome to call me that Alyx.
I'm happy to see you back on, Genny!
Oh my, Joshua!
Hi Draven.
Lily, Colin likes to call me that, and I'm fine with him doing so.
I'm happy to see you back on, Genny!
Oh my, Joshua!
Hi Draven.
Lily, Colin likes to call me that, and I'm fine with him doing so.
3 Mar 2024, 03:42
Let's Chat!
Peeves released the pixies
the others he was trying to learn advanced lessons without taken the class
the others he was trying to learn advanced lessons without taken the class
3 Mar 2024, 03:44
Let's Chat!
Joshua Davies wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 03:38 grabbed by pixies in Defense Against the Dark Arts
explosion in potions
and turned himself into a ferret in Transfiguration