Protecting Brian
Hey, I’m not torturing you, Brian. I’m trying to protect you.
Protecting Brian
What's the proof? Prove that I can't protect myself. Give me reasons why you guys gotta do it for me.
Protecting Brian
Ok after chatting very briefly with Brian in let’s chat, I can confirm he needs some serious help
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
Protecting Brian
ROFL.
I came to that same conclusion from the posts he makes each day, since he first joined.
I came to that same conclusion from the posts he makes each day, since he first joined.
Protecting Brian
Not rude and yes you do. And you are proving it right now
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
I am perfectly capable of protecting myself.