Back 4942 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

No problem! I cannot wait to see what you make for them. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 21:21 No problem! I cannot wait to see what you make for them. :)
Thanks! This looks funnnn

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
im alive again! hmmm no lily or susan.. *jumps of cliff* WAHOO
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 21:43 im alive again! hmmm no lily or susan.. *jumps of cliff* WAHOO
Lol! :lol:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
what? If those two were online and I wouldn't be able to do it.
OOC Let's Chat!
why you! *grabs him* not happening
OOC Let's Chat!
I knew that was going to happen. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY SUSAN
OOC Let's Chat!
Because.

hey Kaitlyn you Should join the Brian Protection Club lol.
Back 4942 / 18141