2 Mar 2024, 18:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
32
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
2 Mar 2024, 18:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
31
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
2 Mar 2024, 19:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
32
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
2 Mar 2024, 19:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
31
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
2 Mar 2024, 20:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2 Mar 2024, 20:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
2 Mar 2024, 20:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2 Mar 2024, 20:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started