Back 4940 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I’m not good with that type of thing. Sadly, I cannot help.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 16:51
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:57 Kate!! Poudlard.fr deleted my acc for no reason and I wasnt even validated yyet!!! I met all the requirements too
Accounts really only remain in the queue for 3-4 days untouched, if they had not logged into the site it is posible the account got pruned.
Did you go on everyday and make changes?
I had literally registered the day before

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm bored

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 18:58
Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 16:51
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:57 Kate!! Poudlard.fr deleted my acc for no reason and I wasnt even validated yyet!!! I met all the requirements too
Accounts really only remain in the queue for 3-4 days untouched, if they had not logged into the site it is posible the account got pruned.
Did you go on everyday and make changes?
I had literally registered the day before
I don’t understand why. I checked the membership listing on my end and didn’t see your character. Are you able to make a new one, if you want to?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 19:04
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 18:58
Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 16:51
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:57 Kate!! Poudlard.fr deleted my acc for no reason and I wasnt even validated yyet!!! I met all the requirements too
Accounts really only remain in the queue for 3-4 days untouched, if they had not logged into the site it is posible the account got pruned.
Did you go on everyday and make changes?
I had literally registered the day before
I don’t understand why. I checked the membership listing on my end and didn’t see your character. Are you able to make a new one, if you want to?
Yeah I already remade her same name. I'll see if this works if not I'll email them

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kiera! Hi Genny!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 20:32 Hi Kiera! Hi Genny!
Heyyy! How are you this morning? Or afternoon?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4940 / 18141