2 Mar 2024, 14:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25 going alright. I need to get some breakfast still
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
2 Mar 2024, 14:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
26 same but I think my parents and I are going out
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
2 Mar 2024, 14:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25 nice. I’ll just have a lame bagel
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
2 Mar 2024, 14:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
26 bagels are good if you put yummy cream cheese on it
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
2 Mar 2024, 14:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25 true, very true
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
2 Mar 2024, 14:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
26
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
2 Mar 2024, 15:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
26 we need more gryffinclaws
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
2 Mar 2024, 15:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25 uh no, you are ahead this round. We need more Slytherpuffs
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)