2 Mar 2024, 05:49
Let's Chat!
Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:47Its a month-long thing, you can do it any day, however many you want. You will just get rewards for how many done, not when they are
Ok, then that makes sense!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Mar 2024, 05:50
Let's Chat!
Yeah
Finally my braces arenβt hurting quite as much!!
Finally my braces arenβt hurting quite as much!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
2 Mar 2024, 05:50
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! The next prompt is graduation, can I just steal NCT DREAM's song?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Mar 2024, 05:52
Let's Chat!
Arya Chastain wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:48Are you referring to me?Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:29As fun as this turn in conversation is; do not give personal information away. I actually would like if you deleted your messages as they reveal so much about you
I was speaking in general, while this isn't a rule violation, not everyone is as kind as everyone else and sharing so much information can lead to bad situations or someone can use it against you. It's best to treat this site like all other social media.
2 Mar 2024, 05:54
Let's Chat!
I understand what you mean. It's typically the same information I put on other social media. I live stream to Twitch, TikTok, and Facebook too. I prefer to be honest about myself. And, I tried not to reveal any names other than myself and only my first name. However, if there is something specific you think I should remove let me know and I will do soErnest Baird wrote: I was speaking in general, while this isn't a rule violation, not everyone is as kind as everyone else and sharing so much information can lead to bad situations or someone can use it against you. It's best to treat this site like all other social media.
2 Mar 2024, 05:55
Let's Chat!
[quote]It's the weekend, it should be fine, Brian!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Mar 2024, 05:56
Let's Chat!
its almost ten pm for me bc im tired i normal go to bed at like 6 7 or 8... 7
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas