2 Mar 2024, 05:39
Let's Chat!
I think so…
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
2 Mar 2024, 05:39
Let's Chat!
Hi @Arya Chastain! Welcome to Hio! 
Technically, for mARTch, it is one a day.
Technically, for mARTch, it is one a day.
2 Mar 2024, 05:45
Let's Chat!
Oh Alr. So are we not allowed to do more?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
2 Mar 2024, 05:46
Let's Chat!
Probably just make up for it
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
2 Mar 2024, 05:47
Let's Chat!
2 Mar 2024, 05:48
Let's Chat!
Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:47Its a month-long thing, you can do it any day, however many you want. You will just get rewards for how many done, not when they are
Hold on, why are you here LMAO
I thought you'll never chat here
Last edited by Vicente Hidalgo on 2 Mar 2024, 05:48, edited 1 time in total.
2 Mar 2024, 05:48
Let's Chat!
Are you referring to me?Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:29As fun as this turn in conversation is; do not give personal information away. I actually would like if you deleted your messages as they reveal so much about you
2 Mar 2024, 05:49
Let's Chat!
Ah right thxErnest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:47Its a month-long thing, you can do it any day, however many you want. You will just get rewards for how many done, not when they are
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
.