Back 4925 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Fun-
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello all! Just thought I would pop in and introduce myself. 37 years old mom of six.

Apart from these sites, I also use gaming to escape and get out of my own head. I've played World of Warcraft since its inception. Also in my arsenal is Prison Architect, 7 Days 2 Die, The Sims 3, Dead by Daylight, Phasmophobia, and Roblox with my younger kiddos.

I thoroughly enjoy reading. I love anything by Stephen King, P.C. and Kristen Cast, Cassandra Claire, James Patterson, J.K. Rowling, and many many more. If my house was big enough, I'd have a library. I love the smell and feel of books, so I prefer actual books to e-books. And, I prefer hardback copies to paperback.

Also, in relation to books, I'm in the process of writing two different young adult fantasy novels. One of which is about a young witch, the other is about a half angel half demon. I've been working on both now for about two years.

Well, I think I've bored you all enough for now. If you want to know more about me just ask. :)
Last edited by Arya Chastain on 2 Mar 2024, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome!
Last edited by Tracey Bailey on 2 Mar 2024, 05:30, edited 1 time in total.

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
As fun as this turn in conversation is; do not give personal information away. I actually would like if you deleted your messages as they reveal so much about you

You Reap What You Sow
NPC Ency
Club
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Edited my message! Wasn't sure if you were talking to me or not, but edited it anyway!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm doing great! Started on the mARTch errand! You?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome!!
We can do more than one each day tight?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm actually not sure

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4925 / 18141