Back 4924 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
I think I'm going to work on my iNPC application. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh fun!! How is everyone??
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh I shall. :)

Eh, I'm alright, how are you, Kiera?
OOC Let's Chat!
Good too! Tho I have an eye appointment tmrw n it’s the one where they dilate ur pupils so yeah…
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 04:37 Ooh fun!! How is everyone??
Other then the fact that Susan and Lily made a freaking "Brian protection club" fine
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof, that's not fun, Kiera. I hope it goes well!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah…
Thanksss
I hate eye drops but I’m tryna tell myself the worst part is gonna be waking up early to put them in lol (has to be an hour before the appointment)

But I’m gonna get fitted for contact lensss
Back 4924 / 18141