Protecting Brian OOC

*runs after him* DON'T YOU DO ANYTHING STUPID

Protecting Brian OOC
*gets on broom knowing Susan doest have one* see ya!!

Protecting Brian OOC
[quote]*jumps onto my broom and chases after Brian* Come back here!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Protecting Brian OOC
*continues flying* NOOOOO

Protecting Brian OOC
[quote]*continues flying after Brian* Why are you even running away?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Protecting Brian OOC
Why are Y'all trying to protect me?! *flies higher*

Protecting Brian OOC
[quote]*fly's down to the ground and gets off broom*
Actually, I'm not sure. I just joined for no reason.

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Protecting Brian OOC
I- well at least it's just you lol the others are so protective all of a sudden -

Protecting Brian OOC
Because we love you

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Protecting Brian OOC
Hmmmm NOPE *runs* I AIN'T DEALING WITH THIS