Back 4920 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
That looks cool!
OOC Let's Chat!
No problem. I need to work on my post in the Sweet Hearts topic.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!! Nice pfp, Tracey! Green hair for March?

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I wonder if Brian's talking to his gff lol that's why he's offline
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:41 Yeah I've NEVER seen him this happy
Same!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:49
Susan Stewart wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:41 Yeah I've NEVER seen him this happy
Same!!!
Yeahhhhh we are Definitely starting a Brian protection club lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:48 Hey everyone!! Nice pfp, Tracey! Green hair for March?
Hey Genny! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:37
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:35 Hello guys I guess I'm backghhg :expressionless:

Thank you @Paige Mallary, @Rowan Bellegno, and @Delainie Silverwing !!

I really do appreciate it :"0) <3
And I'm sorry for replying so late on the matter.
welcome back just letting you know Del deactivated and she is now on the character @Kiera Roseline!
Ye, hiii
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:50
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:49
Susan Stewart wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:41 Yeah I've NEVER seen him this happy
Same!!!
Yeahhhhh we are Definitely starting a Brian protection club lol
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4920 / 18141