1 Mar 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
womp womp
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Mar 2024, 23:42
Let's Chat!
Ah Is that so?-Sage Willows wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:37welcome back just letting you know Del deactivated and she is now on the character @Kiera Roseline!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:35 Hello guys I guess I'm backghhg![]()
Thank you @Paige Mallary, @Rowan Bellegno, and @Delainie Silverwing !!
I really do appreciate it :"0)![]()
And I'm sorry for replying so late on the matter.
Thank you for telling me, I wouldn't know.
I guess I've missed quite a few ;_;
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
1 Mar 2024, 23:44
Let's Chat!
Im not gonna lie here, people who dont like veggies are sus to me.
Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville
Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
1 Mar 2024, 23:44
Let's Chat!
I’m sorry! Just giving my opinion (tbh I’d never expect you to eat it, too).
Welcome back, Annette! I’ve missed seeing you around!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:42Ah Is that so?-Sage Willows wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:37welcome back just letting you know Del deactivated and she is now on the character @Kiera Roseline!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:35 Hello guys I guess I'm backghhg![]()
Thank you @Paige Mallary, @Rowan Bellegno, and @Delainie Silverwing !!
I really do appreciate it :"0)![]()
And I'm sorry for replying so late on the matter.
Thank you for telling me, I wouldn't know.
I guess I've missed quite a few ;_;
1 Mar 2024, 23:45
Let's Chat!
I love veggiesSullivan Olivier wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:44 Im not gonna lie here, people who dont like veggies are sus to me.![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
1 Mar 2024, 23:46
Let's Chat!
adds Lily to good bookLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:45I love veggiesSullivan Olivier wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:44 Im not gonna lie here, people who dont like veggies are sus to me.![]()
Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville
Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
1 Mar 2024, 23:48
Let's Chat!
Aww thanks!!Sullivan Olivier wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:46adds Lily to good bookLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:45I love veggiesSullivan Olivier wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:44 Im not gonna lie here, people who dont like veggies are sus to me.![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews