Back 4914 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Not you too!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
womp womp


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:37
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:35 Hello guys I guess I'm backghhg :expressionless:

Thank you @Paige Mallary, @Rowan Bellegno, and @Delainie Silverwing !!

I really do appreciate it :"0) <3
And I'm sorry for replying so late on the matter.
welcome back just letting you know Del deactivated and she is now on the character @Kiera Roseline!
Ah Is that so?-
Thank you for telling me, I wouldn't know.
I guess I've missed quite a few ;_;

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Im not gonna lie here, people who dont like veggies are sus to me. T-)

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:40 Not you too!
I’m sorry! Just giving my opinion (tbh I’d never expect you to eat it, too).

Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:42
Sage Willows wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:37
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:35 Hello guys I guess I'm backghhg :expressionless:

Thank you @Paige Mallary, @Rowan Bellegno, and @Delainie Silverwing !!

I really do appreciate it :"0) <3
And I'm sorry for replying so late on the matter.
welcome back just letting you know Del deactivated and she is now on the character @Kiera Roseline!
Ah Is that so?-
Thank you for telling me, I wouldn't know.
I guess I've missed quite a few ;_;
Welcome back, Annette! I’ve missed seeing you around! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]-sips milk tea-
Whatcha talkin bout?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Sullivan Olivier wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:44 Im not gonna lie here, people who dont like veggies are sus to me. T-)
I love veggies

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:45
Sullivan Olivier wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:44 Im not gonna lie here, people who dont like veggies are sus to me. T-)
I love veggies
adds Lily to good book

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
OOC Let's Chat!
Sullivan Olivier wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:46
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:45
Sullivan Olivier wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:44 Im not gonna lie here, people who dont like veggies are sus to me. T-)
I love veggies
adds Lily to good book
Aww thanks!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4914 / 18141