Back 4904 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

It's so relaxing

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Um...sure.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
...I want to do certain homeworks to get certain spells but my covid brain is not letting me. Every time I try and start it, my brain goes blank and I can't focus. >.<

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh no you have covid???

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Not anymore. I have long covid, aka symptoms that persist after you don't have covid anymore.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh. That sucks Kim! Do you ever get rid of it?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Susan!!! Brian isn't on 😭😭

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 21:19 Hi Susan!!! Brian isn't on 😭😭
He's still probably so happy about yesterday.
But like I said that is the most happy I've ever seen him.
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 21:32
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 21:19 Hi Susan!!! Brian isn't on 😭😭
He's still probably so happy about yesterday.
But like I said that is the most happy I've ever seen him.
Same. At least his life is getting better

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4904 / 18141