Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-48 why don't you make an account on the french site and join us?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-48
I might !
From what I remember though there was a big time lapse right ?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-49

Yes, and other events that are different than here.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-48 yep, also has more forms than this site has, I think

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-47
Thanks !
Yeah it seemed a bit confusing at first.
Also I RPed most of my life in french, I wamted to try English for once 😂
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-48 I can't speak for all the houses, but the Ravenclaw one has a guide with the quest of getting acquainted with the site, inviting us to post on different forums.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-47

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)