1 Mar 2024, 16:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48 why don't you make an account on the french site and join us?
1 Mar 2024, 16:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48
I might !
From what I remember though there was a big time lapse right ?
I might !
From what I remember though there was a big time lapse right ?
1 Mar 2024, 16:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49
Yes, and other events that are different than here.
Yes, and other events that are different than here.
1 Mar 2024, 16:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48 yep, also has more forms than this site has, I think
1 Mar 2024, 16:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47
Thanks !
Yeah it seemed a bit confusing at first.
Also I RPed most of my life in french, I wamted to try English for once
Thanks !
Yeah it seemed a bit confusing at first.
Also I RPed most of my life in french, I wamted to try English for once
1 Mar 2024, 16:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48 I can't speak for all the houses, but the Ravenclaw one has a guide with the quest of getting acquainted with the site, inviting us to post on different forums.
1 Mar 2024, 16:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started