Back 4893 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:50
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:46
Alexander Mason wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:43
Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:38
Alexander Mason wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:36

oh- well then I hope its stressful???

Yeah! This book is really good to! Just not liking one of the MC's :c
He's just kinda self centered lol
Oooo, you'll have to tell me what book your reading my to read list is so long, I should read tonight-
Its called May the best man win! LGBTQ+ rep, I think it may be lovers, to rivals back to lovers. But im not sure just yet. only about 100 pages in lol.

And yes you should read tonight. Books are great. :lol:
Yeah, I probably will, unless i stay up doing homework all night, i might do that too,
ahh well good luck there! Make sure to take care of yourself :]


Right forgot i have to do that- You take care of yourself too Alex *snugs*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:51
Alexander Mason wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:50
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:46
Alexander Mason wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:43
Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:38

Oooo, you'll have to tell me what book your reading my to read list is so long, I should read tonight-
Its called May the best man win! LGBTQ+ rep, I think it may be lovers, to rivals back to lovers. But im not sure just yet. only about 100 pages in lol.

And yes you should read tonight. Books are great. :lol:
Yeah, I probably will, unless i stay up doing homework all night, i might do that too,
ahh well good luck there! Make sure to take care of yourself :]


Right forgot i have to do that- You take care of yourself too Alex *snugs*
I will <3

gtg to my next class bye yall!1
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye bye Alexander!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kiera!

Bye Alexander!
OOC Let's Chat!
Vicente Hidalgo wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 12:41
Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 12:39 morning, got a history test today, then ive got a biology test,

anyone a mcyt fan? and wanna talk about the stuff happening on twitter?
Good luck with your tests! I've heard about Wilbur Soot being cancelled.
You finally come on the chat

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
lilsssssss


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m off to school now guys, see yaaaa
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 15:08
Vicente Hidalgo wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 12:41
Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 12:39 morning, got a history test today, then ive got a biology test,

anyone a mcyt fan? and wanna talk about the stuff happening on twitter?
Good luck with your tests! I've heard about Wilbur Soot being cancelled.
You finally come on the chat
That's the first thing you said to me? No hi? smh
/j
Back 4893 / 18141