Back 4888 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

HOLD ON WHAT DID I MISS?!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
wait Hufflepuff won?!
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 05:21 wait Hufflepuff won?!
DAMN YES

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 05:21 wait Hufflepuff won?!
Unfort- uh yeah

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
You have something to say Alyx? *raises eyebrows*

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
lemme just- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOO OFFICALLY BEST DAY OF LIFE yes that means it went good (people that dont know wut im talking bout backread)
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 05:25 lemme just- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOO OFFICALLY BEST DAY OF LIFE yes that means it went good (people that dont know wut im talking bout backread)
Congratulations Brian!!! You are talking about the prom event right?

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 05:23 You have something to say Alyx? *raises eyebrows*
Me? Uh no...nope... *eye contact ceases to exist*

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
Back 4888 / 18141