Back 4881 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 00:14 I want to make stufffff
Oooo, nice! I need to order things. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 00:18
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 00:14 I want to make stufffff
Oooo, nice! I need to order things. :)
Oooooo yay!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 00:24-pokes-
-pokes back-
OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes both of them*
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*is totally going to write more poetry now this month*
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Congrats Hufflepuffs!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats Hufflepuff! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Maybe I'll do more homework

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4881 / 18141