Back 4878 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I SWEAR TO GOD SUSAN IF YOU SAID SOMETHING ELSE 😑
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm up to date with replies on PFR, but on here, I gotta do five, I think!
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:39
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:35
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:34
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:33
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:32

He says he ain't getting back on Hogwarts What should I say To get him back on.
Hmmmmm you could say you're sorry but you prob won't XD
Or you could say "Pleeeeease everyone misses you"
Or "It's not that big of a deal"
I'm definitely not saying the last one. Last time someone said that to him about something this big he freaked. I mean, he Literally Snapped
:lol: :lol: XD

Anyone wanna rp with me? I'm in a writing mood but have no replies lol
I'm working on replying to you! Sorry! :S
No it's totally ok!!

Viva β­’βœ§ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." βœ§β­’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh I just realized, it’s the leap day today!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:42 Ooh I just realized, it’s the leap day today!!!
oh crud- no wonder My school was so freaking chaotic today.
OOC Let's Chat!
Take your time Tracey, I can wait.
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:41
Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:39
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:35
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:34
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:33

Hmmmmm you could say you're sorry but you prob won't XD
Or you could say "Pleeeeease everyone misses you"
Or "It's not that big of a deal"
I'm definitely not saying the last one. Last time someone said that to him about something this big he freaked. I mean, he Literally Snapped
:lol: :lol: XD

Anyone wanna rp with me? I'm in a writing mood but have no replies lol
I'm working on replying to you! Sorry! :S
No it's totally ok!!
Thank you!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s so cool! Only once every 4 years right?
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:43
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:41
Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:39
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:35
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:34

I'm definitely not saying the last one. Last time someone said that to him about something this big he freaked. I mean, he Literally Snapped
:lol: :lol: XD

Anyone wanna rp with me? I'm in a writing mood but have no replies lol
I'm working on replying to you! Sorry! :S
No it's totally ok!!
Thank you!
Yeah, sry I didn't mean to be pushy :(

Viva β­’βœ§ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." βœ§β­’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4878 / 18141