29 Feb 2024, 21:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Feb 2024, 21:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-79 thanks
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Feb 2024, 21:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-80
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Feb 2024, 21:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Feb 2024, 21:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-80
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Feb 2024, 21:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff