29 Feb 2024, 18:46
Let's Chat!
Hi! I know you don't know me but I do have a name sugestion. Damianos It is a greek name that means to tame or to master.Hannah Blossom wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 18:11 ok, so working on hannah's brother (he's going to be born tomorrow!) and i need name suggestions. i'm thinking nathaniel or edmund, middle name is spirit, so idkk i like henry, george and arthur too but idk, someone help!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Feb 2024, 18:49
Let's Chat!
29 Feb 2024, 18:50
Let's Chat!
Hello there
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Feb 2024, 18:50
Let's Chat!
29 Feb 2024, 19:45
Let's Chat!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Feb 2024, 19:50
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 20:12
Let's Chat!
Good evening, basically. I'll answer your post in about 9 hours: I need to sleep a bit)
“Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.”
A. Schwarzenegger