Back 4869 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hannah Blossom wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 18:11 ok, so working on hannah's brother (he's going to be born tomorrow!) and i need name suggestions. i'm thinking nathaniel or edmund, middle name is spirit, so idkk i like henry, george and arthur too but idk, someone help!
Hi! I know you don't know me but I do have a name sugestion. Damianos It is a greek name that means to tame or to master.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Genevieve

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 18:49 Good morning everyone!
Hello there :) It is afternoon over here

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 18:49 Hey Genevieve
How are you today?
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 18:50
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 18:49 Good morning everyone!
Hello there :) It is afternoon over here
Lol!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 18:50
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 18:49 Good morning everyone!
Hello there :) It is afternoon over here
Lol!


it is funny

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 18:49 Good morning everyone!
Good evening, basically. I'll answer your post in about 9 hours: I need to sleep a bit)

“Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.”
A. Schwarzenegger
OOC Let's Chat!
Yayyyy just finished posting my OOC shop :D

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya everyone! <3
And it's afternoon for me. 3:15 pm.
Back 4869 / 18141