Back 4863 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I have to go to school nowwww
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm in school at the moment, have fun! Hope school doesn't give you to much trouble today!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm at school too, curently in english bored out of my mind. finished all the work now I have to wait for everyone else to catch up.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey y’all!!! Shows done :] waiting to do cast photos T T
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:21 Hey y’all!!! Shows done :] waiting to do cast photos T T
what play are you doing?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:21
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:21 Hey y’all!!! Shows done :] waiting to do cast photos T T
what play are you doing?
Finding Nemo JR. I have really small parts, because I get really anxious on stage lmao
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:23
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:21
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:21 Hey y’all!!! Shows done :] waiting to do cast photos T T
what play are you doing?
Finding Nemo JR. I have really small parts, because I get really anxious on stage lmao
who are you playing?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:21 Hey y’all!!! Shows done :] waiting to do cast photos T T
when is closing night my friend?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:23
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:21
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:21 Hey y’all!!! Shows done :] waiting to do cast photos T T
what play are you doing?
Finding Nemo JR. I have really small parts, because I get really anxious on stage lmao
i understand that - but you got this!! you're gonna do amazing!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:23
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:23
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:21
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:21 Hey y’all!!! Shows done :] waiting to do cast photos T T
what play are you doing?
Finding Nemo JR. I have really small parts, because I get really anxious on stage lmao
who are you playing?
I’m the net that takes Nemo in the beginning of the show, then im one of the jellyfish XD

Closing night is Sunday :] just three more shows

Thanks Bailey!! I’ve managed so far, and I’m pretty comfortable and confident in the small things I do, do.
Back 4863 / 18141