Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-19

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-20

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-21

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-22

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-23

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-24

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-25

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-26

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.