Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I don't like that this is turning into a second chat. :cry:
That's not the point of the game! If you didn't like it, don't play it. Or make a new one.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
It's not exactly turning into a second chat though, mostly messages in here are about winning.

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not now that it's apparently changed...

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
This happened because no one really wants to just keep writing I win, but as this game kinda lost its meaning, we can go till page 720 and stop with it

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hahah okay

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
so last to post on 719 wins?

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I think first to post on pg 720 wins

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oki!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes we are near, 15 pages more lmao

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
goooooooooooooooooood morning

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.