Back 4850 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]A.C.E is very funny in Down! Chan is cute too! I laugh everytime I see it. And I wanna dance too!
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:57
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:53 Hi again…
wut up with the excess dots? Something happen hope i aint being pushy if i am i apologize
Idk, my mouth just hurts so much cause it’s my first day ever having braces, like, really bad
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 05:01
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:57
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:53 Hi again…
wut up with the excess dots? Something happen hope i aint being pushy if i am i apologize
Idk, my mouth just hurts so much cause it’s my first day ever having braces, like, really bad
oof that sucks
OOC Let's Chat!
Yup, the last time I took some was about 25 mins ago, I don’t think it’s done anything, and earlier I don’t think it did either…
OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns* why do i yawn but don't fall asleep- like fr
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhh no sorry to hear that. Braces do hurt like hell though, but you'll get used to it.

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:09
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:01
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:53 im literally listening to music and writing Angrily Don't ask unless you want to deal with a 1000 word message
awww is it your new gf yep i exposed you deal with it
YOU LITTLE-
I have been summoned

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 05:05
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:09
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:01
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:53 im literally listening to music and writing Angrily Don't ask unless you want to deal with a 1000 word message
awww is it your new gf yep i exposed you deal with it
YOU LITTLE-
I have been summoned
DANG ITTTT
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]After a while, you also forget that your wearing them!
Back 4850 / 18141