Back 4846 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

im literally listening to music and writing Angrily Don't ask unless you want to deal with a 1000 word message
OOC Let's Chat!
Why. Just why did the Ravenclaw prefect position open up (IVE WANTED TO BE PREFECT FOR SO LONG) the day after I leave Ravenclawwwwwwwwwwwwww
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:54 Why. Just why did the Ravenclaw prefect position open up (IVE WANTED TO BE PREFECT FOR SO LONG) the day after I leave Ravenclawwwwwwwwwwwwww
That sucks
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:56
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:54 Why. Just why did the Ravenclaw prefect position open up (IVE WANTED TO BE PREFECT FOR SO LONG) the day after I leave Ravenclawwwwwwwwwwwwww
That sucks
Urghhhhgggg
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:53 im literally listening to music and writing Angrily Don't ask unless you want to deal with a 1000 word message
awww is it your new gf yep i exposed you deal with it

Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:57
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:56
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:54 Why. Just why did the Ravenclaw prefect position open up (IVE WANTED TO BE PREFECT FOR SO LONG) the day after I leave Ravenclawwwwwwwwwwwwww
That sucks
Urghhhhgggg

Sounds like my luck So I feel you. 🤣🤣
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:54 Why. Just why did the Ravenclaw prefect position open up (IVE WANTED TO BE PREFECT FOR SO LONG) the day after I leave Ravenclawwwwwwwwwwwwww
Poor Kiera

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:06
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:54 Why. Just why did the Ravenclaw prefect position open up (IVE WANTED TO BE PREFECT FOR SO LONG) the day after I leave Ravenclawwwwwwwwwwwwww
Poor Kiera
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Next three orders at my shop are free :)
Lol I really want to work on stuff

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4846 / 18141