28 Feb 2024, 19:58
Let's Chat!
Aw, I'm so sorry. *offers a hug to Mia* You cannot control what other people do or say. I just hope everything improves for you!
28 Feb 2024, 19:59
Let's Chat!
Thanks Kaitlyn!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 19:58Aw, I'm so sorry. *offers a hug to Mia* You cannot control what other people do or say. I just hope everything improves for you!![]()
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
28 Feb 2024, 20:00
Let's Chat!
You deserve to be happy. Don't let anyone else bring you down.Mia Fuzy wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 19:59Thanks Kaitlyn!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 19:58Aw, I'm so sorry. *offers a hug to Mia* You cannot control what other people do or say. I just hope everything improves for you!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
28 Feb 2024, 20:37
Let's Chat!
welp i cried in class today-
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
28 Feb 2024, 20:44
Let's Chat!
-pets-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
28 Feb 2024, 20:47
Let's Chat!
hellooo
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
28 Feb 2024, 20:47
Let's Chat!
Sup?
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
28 Feb 2024, 20:48
Let's Chat!
nothing much, u?
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |