Back 4826 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

choir timeeeeeeeeee


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck, Keith! Have fun.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 16:24
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 16:17
Heyo!
I made a second round of edits on pfr.
Oh, more edits? My friend is still having trouble logging into pfr

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 16:20
Hey, Lily! How's it goin?
I'm good!! How are you??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg I’m at the orthodontist office rnnnn
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 16:30
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 16:24
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 16:17
Heyo!
I made a second round of edits on pfr.
Oh, more edits? My friend is still having trouble logging into pfr
Yes. These were minor, mostly due to my last edits. Hopefully this will be the last time. Oof. I wonder why.
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 16:35 Omg I’m at the orthodontist office rnnnn
Good luck! You’ll be fine!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you!
I’m still not sure what colour I should do lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Do rainbow!!! Or your favorite!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4826 / 18141