28 Feb 2024, 15:22
Let's Chat!
Hello lovelies!
How is everyone?
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
28 Feb 2024, 15:27
Let's Chat!
alive, how are you?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
28 Feb 2024, 15:32
Let's Chat!
two posts down woooo!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
28 Feb 2024, 15:33
Let's Chat!
yaaaay
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
28 Feb 2024, 15:51
Let's Chat!
-pokes everyone-
I gotta go do errands in 10 minutes.
Then I be back!
I gotta go do errands in 10 minutes.
Then I be back!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
28 Feb 2024, 16:05
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
28 Feb 2024, 16:18
Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews