Back 4822 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:24 Del how could you

Violet Rohr wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:09
Violet Rohr wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:08 Hello, is my pfp, I mean avatar looking alr? Like it does not look enlarged or zoomed out or something?
I think it looks great!
Ee alr! I finally got my fc, thanks to Renelle lolol
It’s true, I heard this Renelle’s pretty awesome
I’m sorry! But I’m back!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:29 Very good choice! All the cool kids are using Renelle banners these days 8)
I would get one but I don't know how to pay yet :cry:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
My shop is free for now!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:34
Renelle Dalton wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:29 Very good choice! All the cool kids are using Renelle banners these days 8)
I would get one but I don't know how to pay yet :cry:
For first years, just go to to the Apothecary Shop and buy the appropriate number of potato peelings!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
yay, advertisements for shops!
OOC Let's Chat!
I can’t wait to be a second year n NOT use potato peelings
OOC Let's Chat!
Same

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Like, it’s so annoyingggg
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4822 / 18141