28 Feb 2024, 14:33
Let's Chat!
I’m sorry! But I’m back!!Renelle Dalton wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:24 Del how could you
It’s true, I heard this Renelle’s pretty awesomeViolet Rohr wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:10Ee alr! I finally got my fc, thanks to Renelle lololKaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:09I think it looks great!Violet Rohr wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:08 Hello, is my pfp, I mean avatar looking alr? Like it does not look enlarged or zoomed out or something?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 14:34
Let's Chat!
I would get one but I don't know how to pay yetRenelle Dalton wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:29 Very good choice! All the cool kids are using Renelle banners these days![]()
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
28 Feb 2024, 14:35
Let's Chat!
My shop is free for now!
|
|
28 Feb 2024, 14:36
Let's Chat!
For first years, just go to to the Apothecary Shop and buy the appropriate number of potato peelings!Mia Fuzy wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:34I would get one but I don't know how to pay yetRenelle Dalton wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:29 Very good choice! All the cool kids are using Renelle banners these days![]()
![]()
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
28 Feb 2024, 14:38
Let's Chat!
I can’t wait to be a second year n NOT use potato peelings
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 14:43
Let's Chat!
Like, it’s so annoyingggg
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique