Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-59

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-60

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-61

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-62

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-63

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-64

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-65

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-66

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-67

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-68

And I'm a monster on the hill