Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-49

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-51

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-52

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-53

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-54

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-55

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-56

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-57

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.