Back 4820 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Congrats you are the first person on my friends list! :)

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 13:54 Congrats you are the first person on my friends list! :)
Aw, Thank you Mia! <3 I’ll add you on mine.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks😇

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:02 Thanks😇
You’re welcome, friend!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello, is my pfp, I mean avatar looking alr? Like it does not look enlarged or zoomed out or something?

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
I think it looks good. (^_^)

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay that's gtk

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:08 Hello, is my pfp, I mean avatar looking alr? Like it does not look enlarged or zoomed out or something?
I think it looks great!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:09
Violet Rohr wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:08 Hello, is my pfp, I mean avatar looking alr? Like it does not look enlarged or zoomed out or something?
I think it looks great!
Ee alr! I finally got my fc, thanks to Renelle lolol

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Oo, nice. She’s pretty. :)
Back 4820 / 18141