28 Feb 2024, 05:41
Let's Chat!
Oh no! I’m sure everything will be ok:)
Ooh that’s fun!
Ooh that’s fun!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 05:43
Let's Chat!
same here :] and my mom also went outside, or had a peek out there or smth. Just hail rn. So thats good for my peace of mind, and we can hope. our car. /j (Srry I make jokes when im stressed)
Yeah!! Not out until 2025, but im looking forward to it so much!!! The first legends game was so much fun, and I played trough it like 4 , 5 times XD
Yeah!! Not out until 2025, but im looking forward to it so much!!! The first legends game was so much fun, and I played trough it like 4 , 5 times XD
28 Feb 2024, 05:45
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
Also that's alright to joke, I'm sure everything will be fine but just take care anyway
Also that's alright to joke, I'm sure everything will be fine but just take care anyway
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
28 Feb 2024, 05:46
Let's Chat!
Thankfully my room is in the basement lol
Thanks Linda
Got water and a book, so trying to focus on that.
Might pick up hogwarts legacy
Thanks Linda
Might pick up hogwarts legacy
28 Feb 2024, 05:48
Let's Chat!
Oh nice nice
Hiiiii Linda!!!
Hiiiii Linda!!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 05:48
Let's Chat!
That's a great way to distract yourself
Hi Kie/Del
Hi Kie/Del
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
28 Feb 2024, 05:49
Let's Chat!
Hru Linda!
Yea, books are good
Yea, books are good
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 05:51
Let's Chat!
I'm good, I edited my family post some hours ago and plan to edit it more but you can already see new family crest and short version of family tree if you want, don't make you go to look
Hru?
Hru?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
28 Feb 2024, 05:52
Let's Chat!
Oh nice nice, I’ll check in a min!
I’m working on Kie’s ency!
I’m doing great!
I’m working on Kie’s ency!
I’m doing great!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 05:54
Let's Chat!
acc so wired- the weather was so good this morning T T
oh well- I think its fully past us now, so going to try and get some sleep.
Night yall! Hope you have a good day/night :]
oh well- I think its fully past us now, so going to try and get some sleep.
Night yall! Hope you have a good day/night :]