Back 4817 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh no! I’m sure everything will be ok:)

Ooh that’s fun!
OOC Let's Chat!
same here :] and my mom also went outside, or had a peek out there or smth. Just hail rn. So thats good for my peace of mind, and we can hope. our car. /j (Srry I make jokes when im stressed)

Yeah!! Not out until 2025, but im looking forward to it so much!!! The first legends game was so much fun, and I played trough it like 4 , 5 times XD
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Also that's alright to joke, I'm sure everything will be fine but just take care anyway

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Thankfully my room is in the basement lol

Thanks Linda <3 Got water and a book, so trying to focus on that.

Might pick up hogwarts legacy
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh nice nice

Hiiiii Linda!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
That's a great way to distract yourself

Hi Kie/Del

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hru Linda!

Yea, books are good
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, I edited my family post some hours ago and plan to edit it more but you can already see new family crest and short version of family tree if you want, don't make you go to look

Hru?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh nice nice, I’ll check in a min!
I’m working on Kie’s ency!

I’m doing great!
OOC Let's Chat!
acc so wired- the weather was so good this morning T T

oh well- I think its fully past us now, so going to try and get some sleep.

Night yall! Hope you have a good day/night :]
Back 4817 / 18141