Back 4816 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

night Tracey!



well I know that's not true cuz I am not.
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Tracey!

Brian, I just met u like a week ago and I already know, stop doubting yourself, you’re amazing, no lie
OOC Let's Chat!
🤔 yeah ok sure-
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m being serious right now

I. Don’t. Lie.
OOC Let's Chat!
ok ok.
Why cant tomorrow be Saturday 😭😭 then i won't have school
OOC Let's Chat!
hey everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
how are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Stressed T T

There's a tornado warning in my area, my mom said that it passed us. But its still really thunder storming bad. Also found out that im kinda scared of thunder- so thats fun ig /j

Im sure that well be fine, just a bit worried.

on the bright side, found out a new pokemon game was announced! Pokemon : Legends X-A. kinda remakes/prequle to the first pokemon game ive ever played.
Back 4816 / 18141